PowerHold® Series Automatic
The PowerHold® is a non-impact, self-aligning, hydraulic truck restraint system. Once activated, PowerHold seeks and finds a truck’s “Rear Impact Guard” (RIG), then applies continuous pressure to firmly restrain the vehicle. By applying constant pressure on the RIG, PowerHold® removes dangerous gaps, and eliminates “trailer creep” and potential loss of leveler lip purchase. The PowerHold® has been tested to withstand up to 30,000 lbs. of pull-out force and has a service range of 0” to 10” horizontally from the face of the dock bumpers and 10” minimum to 27” vertically above drive approach. Powerhold’s® hydraulic design eliminates the need for costly maintenance and adjustment of mechanical components. .
- Push button activation
- Non-impact design – wall or driveway mount
- Low profile design
- Positive restraining force eliminates “trailer creep”
- Restraining force in excess of 30,000 lbs.
- Amber light – caution indicator
- Automatic re-store feature
- Keyed override
- Dock leveler or door interlock
- Compact “traffic style” exterior lights
- Designed to meet 1998 NHTSA regulations
- 5 year structural warranty
- 2 year structural warranty