PowerHook® Series Automatic
There are many components that ensure a safe material handling operation. One of the most important is an effective, dependable truck restraining system like the PowerHook® by Poweramp.
The PowerHook® restraint by Poweramp is the elite restraining device available on the market. By actively seeking, finding, and securing a trailer’s “Rear Impact Guard” (RIG), the PowerHook® eliminates potential problems between the truck and the dock leveler.
The PowerHook® restraint is firmly anchored in the loading dock pit for maximum holding strength. The hook remains recessed and protected behind the pit wall until activation, making it easy to maintain the dock exterior. Because it stores in the pit, the restraint is completely concealed and out of the way. This is a great advantage when clearing the drive approach of snow or debris.
The PowerHook® is designed to withstand a pulling force in excess of 35,000 lbs, providing an extra margin of safety and protection. This restraint has the widest service range in the industry with a horizontal range of 0” to 15” from the building and a vertical range from 7” to 34” off the drive. Extended ranges are available for special applications.
With over 10,000 applications over a twenty year period, the durability and reliability of PowerHook® is unmatched in the industry. Be sure to specify the “original” PowerHook® on your next loading dock application.
- Recessed design - for unobtrusive access
- Positive restraining force eliminates “trailer creep”
- Restraining force in excess of 35,000 lbs.
- PLC solid state control
- Exterior strobe emphasizer
- Compact “traffic style” exterior lights
- Amber light - caution indicator
- Automatic restore feature
- Diagnostic - fault indicator light
- Keyed override
- Operational range: 0” to 15” horizontally, 7” min to 34” vertically
- Designed to meet 1998 NHTSA regulations
- 5 year structural and hydraulic warranty