Portable Steel Yard Ramp
The yard ramp allows for traffic to move from the dock level down to the ground or from the ground up into the back of a truck, which helps loading/unloading flow smoothly. The 18” industrial solid rubber pneumatic tires allow for easy movement of the ramp around your shipping yard to have you ready in minutes to begin loading/unloading. The hydraulic adjustment system permits fast reliable height adjustment of the yard ramp with virtually any trailer bed height.
- A tow clamp or fork clamp to permit easy transportation
- Serrated bar grating to provide excellent traction and stop build up of debris
- 72" long level-off section allows for easy access for "end-loads"
- Safety chains to hold ramp in place while loading/unloading
- High visibility 8" yellow run-off guards
- 15" lip section provides for a smooth transition on and off carrier bed